In consideration of and as a condition of acceptance of my entry in a Sole Motive event:
1. I hereby attest and verify that the information I have supplied in this entry registration is true and correct and I understand that any false information which may be found to have been deliberately provided by me, may lead to my disqualification from the Event.
2. I hereby attest and verify that I am physically fit and have sufficiently trained for the Event. I further attest and verify that I do not have any physical or intellectual impairment that may make my participation unsafe for myself or others.
3. I, for myself, my heirs, my executors and administrators hereby waive and release the event organizer, its agents, affiliates, employees, members, sponsors, promoters, volunteers and any person or body directly or indirectly associated with the event from all claims, demands and proceedings arising out of or connected with my participation in this event and indemnify them against all liability for all injury, loss or damage arising out of/or connected with my participation in this event. This release continues for ever and binds my heirs, successors, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
4. I hereby acknowledge that I have sole responsibility for my personal possessions and athletic equipment during the Event.
5. I hereby consent to receive such medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident and/or illness during the Event.
6. I agree to comply with all the rules and directions of Event officials and their servants and/or agents.
7. I hereby grant to Sole Motive and contractors or suppliers engaged by Sole Motive in connection with the Event a royalty-free right to use my name, image and likeness in broadcasts, telecasts, media press and materials and promotional materials connected to the Event.
8. I hereby grant Sole Motive, contractors, suppliers and sponsors to send me event and promotional material.
9. I hereby agree that if the Event is cancelled due to storm, rain, inclement weather, winds or other ‘Act of God’ conditions or other factors beyond the control of Sole Motive, my entry fee shall be non-refundable.
10. I hereby agree that placegetters and prizes will be awarded on gun time, which is the time the gun goes off until the finish i.e. the first participant across the finish line wins. If there are multiple waves starts, it is the responsibility of the participant to position themselves in the first wave should they believe they have a chance of placing in the top ten or so.
11. Net time is the time the participant crosses the start line until they cross the finish line. This is how results are displayed on the website, however, these times are for participant information only and are not used to determine placegetters.
12. I agree to have my personal details recorded and used by Sole Motive and related parties for further communications and the promotion of future events.
13. I agree that there are no refunds, however, I may request a credit note for other Sole Motive owned events* (minus $10 for admin fees) no later than 5pm Friday, one week prior to the event date.
*With the exception of Run Melbourne credit notes (minus $20 for admin fees) will only be issued if requested no later than 1 month prior to the event date.
14. I have read the above declaration, conditions of entry and the race rules and regulations which are provided on www.solemotive.com and in the pre-race briefing sheet and agree to abide by these and all other terms and conditions or directions issued by Sole Motive.
15. I accept the Terms and Conditions on behalf of all entries in this order.
16. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars.
Sunset Series FREE Brooks T-Shirt
The first 1500 3-Pass Series entrants will receive a FREE Brooks T-shirt OR Singlet. T-shirts and Singlets are subject to availability (size/style) and given on first-in-first served policy.
Participants cannot exchange gift for cash or for any other item. Eligible participants will receive a tear-off strip on their race bib and can collect their free top from the Sole Motive marquee at Race 1.
Sunset Series Sole Motive $50 Brooks Shoe voucher
*Terms and Conditions apply: $50 voucher applies to Sole Motive RRP footwear only from Sole Motive store or online – SOLEMOTIVE.COM. Entrants will receive their voucher via their confirmation email/email from Sole Motive. Voucher must be redeemed by Wednesday 18th April 2018. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers or on sale items. The voucher code is a unique code that can be redeemed multiple times by the individual. It cannot be passed on, or sold. Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.
Run Melbourne Sole Motive $50 Shoe voucher
*Terms and Conditions apply: $50 voucher applies to Sole Motive RRP footwear only from Sole Motive store or online – SOLEMOTIVE.COM. Entrants will receive their voucher via their confirmation email/email from Sole Motive. Voucher must be redeemed by Friday 31st August 2018. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers or on sale items. The voucher code is a unique code that can be redeemed multiple times by the individual. It cannot be passed on, or sold. Vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.
Sole Motive Superstar Competition – Terms and Conditions of Entry
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on “How to Enter” forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry by each entrant. Entry is permitted via the nomination form www.solemotive.com
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or older (or have permission from their Parent or Guardian), who enter the promotion in the required manner as stated in these terms and conditions (“eligible entrants”).
3. Employees of the Sole Motive and their related body corporates, suppliers, agencies, licensees and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of Promotion
4. The entire Promotional period commences on Tuesday 19th September 2017 and closes 11:59pm Friday 2nd December 2017 “the promotional period”. The winner will be selected on Monday 4th December 2017 at 11:00am AEST on the premises of Sole Motive, C3 63-85 Turner St, Port Melbourne, Vic, Australia. The winner will be notified by email.
How to Enter
Entrant must fill in the nomination form by midnight Sunday 2nd December 2017 to enter the draw. Entrant must nominate someone who has the displayed the values of Sole Motive – Empower or Inspire – in the running community.It is the entrants responsibility to ensure all details are full and correct before submitting their entry form.
Entries not completed in accordance with the Conditions of Entry or received after close of entry will not be considered. Incomplete or incorrect entries will be disregarded. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process. The judge’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters.
Selection of Prize Winner
The winners of the Promotion will be chosen at random. The prizes must be claimed before 5pm AEST on the 3rd December 2017 otherwise a redraw will occur. If in the event the prize is not claimed a redraw will occur on the 4th December 2017 at 12:00pm AEST at the premises of Sole Motive. The winner will be notified by email.
Prize as follows: Sole Motive Golden Ticket – Free entry to ALL Sole Motive events during 2018 – Portsea Twilight, Sunset Series, Run the Rock, Run Melbourne, Sandy Point Half Marathon, End of Year Run Party.
The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of their identity and proof of Australian or New Zealand residency in order to claim the prize. Proof of identification and residency is at the judgment of the promoter.
11. All prizes must be taken as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
12. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition in accordance with all state and territory regulations.
13. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for any error, omission, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries occurring in relation to the conduct of the Promotion.
16. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter will not be liable to you in respect of any claim for any loss or damage whatsoever (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages) or for any personal injury suffered by you as a result of or in connection with the Promotion.
17. The Promoter is Sole Motive, C3 63-85 Turner St, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207. ABN 95 410 987 091.